Crestron Module not communicating with Roon Nucleus

Hello @Jorge_Castro,

My apologies about the slight delay in getting back to you here. Yes, the device needs to be powered on for it to show up in Roon. I would highly recommend disabling the second Crestron extension that does not output anything, as it is likely from the 1.5 Build and there should only be one Crestron extension listed in that screenshot you sent to me, not two. To remove it you can do so under “Authorizations” and you will need to restart your Roon Remote App that’s controlling the Nucleus too after uploading any projects to the processor, not only power cycle the Nucleus.

Perhaps a simpler test here would be to see if the Sample project by itself works on your system. Would it be possible to temporarily set the current SIMPL project you’re running and test just using our compiled edition of the Sample? I have included a download link here. After we can confirm that it is working as expected with our sample code, we can see if the problem lies in the Extensions tab or in the implementation. Please let me know if this is possible.

Thank You,
Noris

I’m still stuck. Can I get some help?
@SteveSilberman

Hi @Jorge_Castro ---- Thank you for touching base with us! The feedback is appreciated and sorry to hear of the troubles.

Continuing forward, I am going to be discussing your latest post with the team to determine what our next should be here in addressing this behavior you are experiencing. Furthermore, may I kindly ask you to verify what the experience was like using the materials provided in @Noris’ post above?

-Eric

Hello @Jorge_Castro,

Apologies for the slight delay in getting back to you here, I have been out of the office on vacation and only recently got back. You mention that you seem to still be stuck and need some assistance, can you please clarify what exactly is not working with the Crestron module?

Also, I am not sure if had a chance to check, but we have recently updated our Crestron modules to Build 7 which contains various performance improvements and stability fixes, if you haven’t had a chance to update to Build 7, I highly recommend doing so first, the download link can be found here:http://kb.roonlabs.com/Crestron.

If there’s anything else you need assistance with, don’t hestiate to reach out and just let us know.

Thanks,
Noris

3 posts were split to a new topic: Crestron Build 7 Feedback

That is only for the Module, not the Simpl+ files… they need rev #s as well.