Customizing the Roon theme

Please change these two values like below:

1 Like

That’s it, somehow I’ve missed that. Thank you.

I don’t particularly like the mix of the old font and the new Grifo-font, so I copied and renamed two of the OpenType NotoSans fonts residing in the C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Roon\Application\100800756 dir to the original Grifo-name. Works on Windows 8.1. I would not say it is now of high-end graphic design, but one type of font is easier on my eyes.

Oh thank you, so much better. Just did it on my Mac Pro desktop and will do for my MacBook later. Saved the color file in a folder for later use.

A_dN so…

With original 3,4,5 change name to eg. old_*
Copy 1 twice and 2 once
Rename copied 1 like 3,4
Rename copied 2 like 5

?

I am not able to change size. Only way is to overwrite font file without 48/72 size.

@Damian_Kurgan I renamed 1 and 2 to old_*, then copied 4 and renamed it to GrifoS-Medium and copied 5 and renamed it to GrifoM-Medium. Like I said, it doesn’t win any prizes. I have not found a place to change the size yet, your suggestion my help me out for a while :thumb

@A_dN I found a way :slight_smile: but please help me which font type file to change (there is to many)

Liking your blue theme, but I’ve been thinking a dark British green, on the subtle side of saturation, might be nice. And it t would match my Naim gear.:wink:

Just do it (and share the file)! :slight_smile:

Naim lovers, be ready!

6 Likes

Any joy applying new colours on the iOS app?

There is the path:

I do not have iOS (yet!) so share how looks file content so we can change :wink:

1 Like

Ah, I’ll have a look if resizing works for me. But I have only been messing with the new fonts: GrifoM-Medium.otf and GrifoS-Medium.otf. The only other OpenType Fonts are the NotoSans*, so I basically replaced the GrifoM-Medium.otf and GrifoS-Medium.otf with NotoSansCJKjp-Regular.otf and NotoSansCJKjp-Medium.otf. I don’t have to mess with the TrueType-fonts, as the rest of the fonts are ok imo.

1 Like

You missed the blue underline under Tracks (Credits, Versions) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

New themes menu normally works but without names. Already have four colours: Naim Green, Beauty Blue, Light and Pur…,

Buahaha again. Post updated :rofl:

Fighting with font sizes currently…

I have moved this to Tinkering since changing these files is not officially supported. Mistakes can render your client un-loadable.

1 Like

As opposite to the official 1.8 release which rendered the client un-usable for so many? (bitter joke, again I couldn’t help myself) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

No. That would require writing some macro that makes the color changes.
JRiver, good God. That’s actually what happens to software when you get stuck in your ways.
I still use it for managing my libraries, but its such a sad place to be.

1 Like

Tell me something happy about roon in the last 3 days or so! :innocent:

2 Likes