Cut songs at 5 seconds on Samsung SM-T580

Roon Core: QNAP TS-873

Since a few weeks my Samsung SM-T580 tablet cannot play the files from Roon. I use it to be able to listen to music with Jabra Elite headphones.
A few seconds after the song is played, it stops and goes on to the next one and so on.
A message appears at the bottom that says:
“A file is loading slowly. This may indicate a performance or hardware problem.”

However, if I use this tablet to use it with my OPPO 205 players or my Denon PMA-2500NE amplifier, the music plays correctly.

Can you tell me what happens?

Thank you very much.

Please complete the support template in full, which was presented to you when opening this thread.

Something similar here:

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.
I have written in the corresponding topic so that this issue can be resolved as soon as possible.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.
I see that there is a specific topic on this matter.
I’ve typed into it to see if it fixes it.

Hi @J.A,

Thank you for reaching out and I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing an issue with your tablet.

The tech support has a few clarifying questions before we proceed with troubleshooting:

• Can you please elaborate on your home network? Specifically, are you using a router that relies on a 2.4GHz band, or has multiple bands available? What is the make/model of your router? Do you have any access points involved? The more detail, the better.
  • Do you also experience the issue without the Jabra Elite headphones (when you play back using the System Output of the tablet)?

The team will take a look at logs in the meantime around the time of your initial report to see if we can pin down the issue.

Hello, thank you for your response and interest.

I use the 2.4GHz network with an Askey RTF8115VW router from the Spanish telephone company Movistar.
Today I have tested the 5 GHz network and the audio jump to the next track after 5 seconds also occurs.

The problem is when playing audio with the tablet, regardless of whether the Jabra headset is connected to it or not.
In fact, unlike the Windows PC, which does recognize the Jabras in the Roon app, the Samsung tablet doesn’t show them in the list of available audio devices (it never has).

If you need more information, don’t hesitate to ask me.
All the best.