Cuts at times of the day

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

iMac 11.2.3, Roon 1.8

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Linn Akurate DSM

Description Of Issue

Cuts in Roon at times of the day!

Can you please describe “cuts”?
Thanks

The sound cuts out intermittently then nothing and this at times of the day. At other times everything goes well.

I believe people call that Dropouts, you can do some searches and will easily find 50+ hits, this is pretty common, I believe it’s issues in the network chain between your system back to the source

Hey @Guy_Deremiens,

Thanks so much for letting us know that you’re experiencing dropouts - we’re sorry! Also, please accept our apology for the delayed response :pleading_face:

Could you please let us know if these interruptions happen on all devices you have (if you have more than one)? Also, does this happen when playing local files, streaming, live radio?

Thanks in advance :pray:

Hello, the dropouts arrived on my only Linn Akurate apparatus. It happened in local files, steaming and radio local. But without doing anything, everything works again. What have you done? Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.