Networking Gear & Setup Details

ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

NVIDEA high def audio
Topping 2 speaker audio
Networked Bluesound Node

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I recently set up a Topping D90SE to play stereo music through my roon account. I have the topping plugged in via the USB 2.0 connection. My win 10 computer sees it, as I can play music through youtube and other apps through that bridge PC-Tidal > Topping = stereo music.

However, when open up Roon and go to Settings > Audio , I see no new devices. I’ve tried restarting, unplupluging, also, to no avail.

Silly question but is the D90 turned on when trying to see it as a Roon endpoint.
Also I don’t believe it will pop up with a Topping D90 name but possibly just a general USB option.
Can you post a screenshot of your settings: audio when the D90 is plugged in and turned on?

How is your Windows 10 firewall configured? You need exceptions for roon.exe and raatserver.exe; the behavior you are seeing is typical, but not the only potential reason, of not having these exceptions in place.

Thanks for the replies everyone… I actually got it working by uninstalling Roon then reinstalling. After it setup the Topping was there in the selection menu!

1 Like

Excellent news.
Enjoy your music!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.