Daily Mix Showed Yesterday, Gone Today

Had the Roon Mixes yesterday so confirmed they work, but can’t find them today. Restarting app and core did not yield any results.

Hello @Frantisek_Bartik ,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Can you please confirm you have TIDAL or Qobuz still active as a streaming service on your Roon profile?

Same issue here. Worked great last night (after resyncing qobuz). This AM nothing. Tried resynching the service. Logged out and back into service. Shut down remote and restarted. Still no Daily Mix. Setup description below.

Core Machine

• ROCK 1.8 b795
  • NUC8i5BEH (256GB SSD; 8GB RAM)

Remotes

• Windows 10 on i7 laptop
  • Kindle Fire HD10 with Roon app
  • Moto z3 with Roon app

Networking & Endpoints

• ARRIS (Xfinity) TG1682G cable modem router
  • Ethernet to NUC (music files and database BU folder on WD Passport HDD connected to NUC)
  • Wifi to (2) SB Touch endpoints (w/EDO mod)

Library Details

• 3140 music files stored on 2T external HDD (WD Passport connected via usb to NUC)
  • 1369 music files selected on qobuz service

Core Machine

• Roon OS Version 1.0 (build 227) stable
  • Running in Proxmox VM

Remotes

• MacOS latest version
  • OnePlus phone

Networking & Endpoints

• Arris BGW210 Gateway
  • Ethernet connected Core
  • Wi-Fi connected RopieeeXL

Library Details

• 6000 music files shared through SMB
  • 5000 files through Tidal

Same here. Using iOS/MacOS and Nucleus. TIDAL is active! Restarting the Nucleus did not change anything either.

Same here. Daily Mixes showed after the initial update yesterday, now absent on all clients (MacOS, iOS, iPadOS).

Hello @Robert21 and @Mike_Ormerod

Thanks for connecting with us as soon as you realized that Daily Mixes aren’t working for you. We’re sorry about the trouble!

I was hoping that you could confirm that your Roon Core is running build 806 (Settings → About) and that you have a TIDAL and/or Qobuz account enabled in Roon (Settings → Services)?

If the answer is yes to both of those questions, you might be affected by an issue we’re aware of and we’re collecting data about. If you’d like to help with our investigation, could you please:

• play music via Roon today for as long as possible

• report back tomorrow to let us know if the mixes are back

Finally, if you were to estimate how much you’ve used Roon on the particular profile that’s missing the Daily Mixes in the past two weeks, how much would you say it was?

We appreciate your help with this!

Yes, Core is running B806.

Probably 5 hrs in the past 2 weeks for that Profile.

Thank you for the update, @Mike_Ormerod Mike. Do you have a streaming service attached to your account?

Sorry, Yes - Tidal

1 Like

I have a similar issue to many, Daily Mixes were there yesterday, absent today. I also noticed it took 10-20 seconds to build the content from Recent Listening down…

1 Like

Me as well

me too.

/tenchar

I too was missing Daily Mixes after seeing them yesterday. However, after I quit the desktop app (Mac) and restarted the app they reappeared. Today’s mixes also show up in the iPad app.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I just posted a staff update at the link below. Let’s keep everything in one thread and continue the conversation over there – Thanks to all of you who weighed in thus far!