Daily Mixes not showing in build 806 [Recent issues resolved, Roon continuing to monitor and work on additional improvements]

Mine is back also. Was something fixed?

A post was split to a new topic: Daily Mix has never appeared

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone. I’m closing this thread as things seem to be working for most after the recent changes. We are continuing to monitor and have further improvements in the works.

If you’re still seeing issues, please ensure that you have Tidal or Qobuz enabled. If you do, and they’re still not showing, please create a new Topic in #support with details on your setup and our team will take a look.

3 Likes

I am sure you took mine,:wink: as after 3 days in a row with Daily Mixes,
I lost mine again
Dirk

Mines gone again this morning. I just have Qobuz.

When mine are gone again I know where I have to start my search! :wink:
Norbert

Daily mixes gone again. Not solved at all. Frustrating.

Daily Mixes are coming and going for me as well. We are using two profiles and I cannot see any logic in when Daily Mixes are available or not.
Daily Mixes initially appeared in one profile but not the other. Then, Daily Mixes were available in both profiles before they disappeared again. Over the last two days, Daily Mixes were again available in both profiles before I checked this morning only to find they are only available in one profile and disappeared in the other. Strange indeed.

No Daily Mixes for me, today.
They were there yesterday.

Haven’t noticed any improvement in the reliability of delivery over the past two weeks, or however long they have been provided in a release.

Gone again today.

Same here, gone again. Main thread on this topic flagged as resolved too early I think. Daily mixes have come and gone from start, I probably had them around one in every three days. Showed yesterday and day before which was encouraging but short lived. :slightly_frowning_face:

Most probably nothing to do with it, but just noticing:
lost my Daily mixes this morning, but had a new bunch of NRFY populated.
Dirk

No Daily Mixes again this morning. Must be ‘my network’ because according to Roon they solved it… :wink:

(a joke - my network is solid)

1 Like

Still no Daily Mixes for me

You think so. Do not challenge Roon as I am sure one day they will come and get you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Dirk

I’m puzzled, we’re running 2 profiles. On the main profile the Daily Mixes are not showing anymore, on the second profile Daily Mixes are available. (I already rebooted everything)

It’s the same for me this morning. I never use the second profile (originally setup for my wife, who never uses it) and the daily mixes were in her profile but not mine??!!

We probably used our quota of Daily Mixes