Daily Mixes not showing in build 806 [Recent issues resolved, Roon continuing to monitor and work on additional improvements]

See staff post below:

Original post

No mixes here either. I have Qobuz and all of my Qobuz albums/playlists are available.
Did the updates yesterday. Rebooted everything last night, still no mixes…

Hello @James_Raver ,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Have you been able to see the daily mixes at all previously when you first did the update and this is a new issue?

Norris, the simple facts are for a number of users Daily Mixes are not delivered even to the core.

I have BT broadband hub , a 50 cm Ethernet cable into an i5 NUC running windows 10 Home, I see no daily mixes.

I also see no daily mixes on my iPad or iPhone.
I don’t believe understanding multiple peoples local network configuration or hardware will help understand this issue.

3 Likes

We are using two profiles within Roon and interestingly enough, Daily Mixes are showing up in one profile but not the other.

Core Machine

• ROCK, Roon version 1.8 (806 build) on a NUC

Remotes

• MacOS latest version
  • iPhone X with latest IOS

Networking & Endpoints

• Waversa WStreamer

Library Details

• 6600 music files stored on a Synology NAS
  • Qobuz and TIDAL subscriptions

Describe The Issue:
Daily mixes are not showing up.

Describe Your Setup
Roon Core 1.8 build 806 : Windows 10, 20H2, ASUS Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 5800-X 8 Core, 3.80 GHz, 32 GB RAM
Remotes:
2-Windows 10 20H2, running Roon Bridge v1.8 build 806 - Using wired connections.
1-Android

Network:
Century Link 1GB bi-directional fibre
ASUS router, Netgear 8Port GB switches

Library:
~75,000 tracks stored locally on the core machine
~10,000 tracks from Qobuz

Hello @Toscana

Thank you for this update. Can you tell us how frequently the Profile without mixes was utilized in the last week or two?

Additionally, would you please assist us by searching and playing some music today from the profile that didn’t have daily mixes. We’d like to see if that profile populates Daily Mixes tomorrow. We really appreciate your help with this. :v:t2::loud_sound:

1 Like

Hey @James_Raver

Quick question: Has your profile been used frequently in the last week or two?

If so, please use your account as normal today, and if it’s not too much bother, update us on your status in the morning when you open/check Roon.

No mixes anywhere. it would help me a bit to know where I’m supposed to be looking for them. Does it matter which remote I’ve been using? Will I have a different mix for my Auralic than I do for the iPad?

1 Like

No, I have not used Roon much in the last month.
Started using it again Monday.
I’ll check tomorrow and let you know.

1 Like

Hi @jamie,

the profile with the Daily Mixes is the one we rarely used. I am not sure we have used it at all in the last week or two.
I will play some music today from the other profile we we use regularly (and does not have the Daily Mixes). Let’s see if that helps.

Thank you for this info, James! Please do update us in the morning, we really appreciate your help. :+1:t2:

Thank you for this info @Toscana Please let us know what you see in the morning, we appreciate your help with this! :pray:

Hey @Dennis_Dort

Could you tell us how frequently the profile without mixes was utilized in the last week or two?

Additionally, please search and play some music today from the profile that didn’t have daily mixes. We’d like to see if that profile populates your Daily Mixes tomorrow. We really appreciate your help with this! :pray:

The same here. And Tidal Mymixes is only visable on my windows 10 machine, where my core is running.
I can not see them on my iPad with Roon.
They are not on my Android phone running Roon either.

Only one profile. Used extensively throughout my workday. Last played about twenty minutes ago. All apps and software up to date. MacOS 11.4 for the Core. Updated iOS apps last night for iPad and iPhone. Primary non-Core playback on Auralic.

Everything restarted and working as intended – just mixes.

Just checked history – all current and complete.

Thank you for the thorough update @Dennis_Dort.

Please use Roon as normal today and include playing a few selections using the search function. If it’s not too much of a bother would you mind telling us what you see in the morning? We really appreciate your help with this! :pray:

I am in the same boat as many, no daily mixes showing up on the latest release. I have updated all my apps on Mac, iPhone and iPad; Daily Mixes is not showing up on any. Any tips as to how to track them down?

thanks

Hi, +1 for no daily mixes. Qobuz user, rebooted, re-synced, no luck.