Daily Mixes not showing in build 806 [Recent issues resolved, Roon continuing to monitor and work on additional improvements]

You bet. By the way, the new autocomplete search function is working… I’ve got SOMETHING installed in any event.

1 Like

I was having the same issue on my iPad and iPhone, but I just updated the app in both (it wasn’t available for me until just now) and they are now there.

1 Like

It showed up for me last night after updating iOS app and core (ROCK on NUC). This morning gone.

1 Like

Another ‘No Daily Mix’ here. I assume this is found on the Home screen? I updated yesterday and hoped to spend time exploring today but couldn’t find ‘Daily Mix’. I do use Qobuz, have resynced and the Qobuz music is readily available to play. My wife and I both have Profiles and ‘Daily Mix’ doesn’t show up for either of us.

I’ve tried this on my Windows 10 Roon app as well as on my iPad. I’m running Roon via ROCK on NUC.

Where can I find the daily mixes? I have updated my Nucleus and IPad app.

I think I was the first to post that I didn’t have it.
I’ve rebooted Roon core.
I’ve even uninstalled and reinstalled the Roon client on my laptop I use as a remote;
It also doesn’t appear in my updated app on my android phone.

Setup:

1. Roon core on Windows 10 64 server
  2. Playback: 2 Windows 10 laptops as remotes; iPad Air as remote
  3. network: ethernet to Roon Core server. Remotes operating over wifi
  4. Qobuz subscriber

I’ve used the news search multiple times today;
I use my profile constantly; I’m the only one using Roon here.

1 Like

I had Daily Mixes yesterday when I updated to B806, but today I don’t have Daily Mixes on any client (Mac, iOS, iPadOS).

A FYI, I just helped a nice chap on Facebook with this issue and his IPad app was not updated. He thought this would happen via Roon when he clicked the update all link on the new software.

I wonder if more people are under this misapprehension

Both my Core and iPad remote are updated to the latest 806 version, but no Daily Mixes for me.

Same here, had the daily mixes yesterday, now they are gone. I have Mac, iPad and Android clients.

I have rebooted etc, all up to date.

I use roon multiple times a day so there’s plenty of activity.

I take it you have done a core re boot… Always a good first step. Let’s hope you are sorted soon.

1 Like

No Daily Mix. FWIW, I have updated & rebooted everything. I use Roon every day in my profile both for listening to my local music as well as from Qobuz. My wife also uses Roon nearly everyday although her listening habits use Live Radio more than local or Qobuz. But neither of us have Daily Mix.

• Core: ROCK on NUC (via ethernet)
  • 1G connection to Internet via AT&T fiber
  • Remotes: iPhone & iPad (wifi), Windows 10 (eithernet)

Gotta wonder how/why some get Daily Mix and some don’t - a mystery that I’m sure Roon will get to the bottom of. Where exactly would I see Daily Mix when it does work? I’m assuming somewhere on the Home screen?

No daily mixes here, running a Nucleus+ and Roon via a Mac, iPhone and iPad.

Perhaps Roon’s AI thinks there just isn’t anything worthy of our listening today. Maybe tomorrow… :wink:

1 Like

Hello,

same here: No daily mixes appearing. Core is R.O.C.K. on a Nuc. Remotes are a Mac, iPhone and iPad. All devices run the latest OS versions.

Same here. No daily mixes.

+1 for no daily mixes showing on Home screen. I use Tidal and Qobuz services.

+1 here for no daily mixes. Qobuz user, synced, rebooted, no luck…

I have Qobuz, but still don’t have the Daily Mixes.

Thanks @Jim_F and @Mike_Ormerod

@support - I have updated build 806, but I am definitely missing the new “Your Daily Mix” section in my new home screen (which, also loads slowly in sections, but after fully loaded this is still absent).

thank you

1 Like