Daily Mixes Still Not working

iMac, MacOs 11.6, Ron 1.8 Build 831

Have never gotten this feature to work, I’ve never seen it once, not on Computer, iPad or iPhone. All versions up to date.

No one seems to have an answer.

Sorry if my question is besides the point, but as you posted a new topic:
Do you have Tidal and/or Qobuz streaming enabled?
Dirk

1 Like

Yes, I have Tidal enabled.

Ok, then unfortunately I cannot be of any help :frowning:
But, probably said before, do post in Support category. In this Software Category it is likely to be overlooked.

Dirk

Hey @Bruce_Elbeblawy,

We’re sorry to hear that you haven’t been seeing your Daily Mixes. Could you please post a screenshot of your Roon Home Page and what you’re seeing below the New Releases for You section?

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi @jamie

Core machine: iMac 5K, 2020. MacOS Big Sure 11.6, 128 GB RAM, 3.6GHz 10 Core i9, Roon 1.8 Build 831
Remotes: iPhone 11 ProMax, iOS 15 - iPad Pro, iPad OS 15
Networking: Ethernet, 1.5GB
Audio Device: Bluesound Node 2i
Library Details: USBC External Hard Drive, Tidal

Hi @jamie
Any updates on this issue?

Hey @Bruce_Elbeblawy

Would you please do a hard reboot of your Core and then visit your Roon Home Screen upon restart? We’d like to get this resolved for you.

I appreciate your help and patience with this. It’s gone on for much longer than either of us hoped it would.

Hi @jamie
I tired a hard reboot a couple of times, nothing showing still.

Thank you for the follow up information @Bruce_Elbeblawy

Have you tried updating your DNS server at your Router?

We have seen users have a better experience in the past if they change their Router’s DNS servers from the ISP provided ones to Cloudflare DNS, Quad9 or Google DNS. Can you please give this a try and let me know if it helps?

I’ve reached out to our QA on this as well, I’ll be back in touch when I have more details.

@jamie

Yes, I’m using Google DNS & I tried Cloudflare. Didn’t make a difference for me.

@Bruce_Elbeblawy thank you for following up to let us know you’ve tried a DNS change.

I’ve pulled diagnostics on your Core so we can take a closer look. I’ll get back to you when we have a better idea of what’s happening.

Hey @Bruce_Elbeblawy,

I just wanted to circle back and see if you’ve received Daily Mixes on your Home Page at any point? Can you please let me know the status. I’ll be keeping an eye out for your reply.

We’re sorry that this issue has lingered on for this long and appreciate your patience.

Hi @jamie
No, still have not seeing daily mixes appear.