Data Window not accessible

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
I’ve just installed a Intel NUC and successfully installed Roon on it. However when I access the Roon page with the box (?) indicating Misssing Codecs the window that Brings up the Data page would allow me to copy the relevant files simply isn’t there.
For info - up to now I was using my Windows PC and everything worked fine with the Meridan and Sonos units.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
I’m using two modems to get full coverage A Netgear Nighthawk and an ASUS RT-A C66U. I use Ethernet for all my zone players (Meridian and Sonos)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.) Meridand and Sonos. The Meridian are all connected via Ethernet and the Sonos via Wi Fi

TEXT GOES HERE
I have not been able to finish the installation process completely as I cannot gain acces to the Data window containing the codec pages. Also the Roon Rock does not appear in my Network though I can access it be inputting the IP address or typing //ROCK/

TEXT GOES HERE

Hi @John_Butler,

If you haven’t already, I definitely recommend checking out our article about Missing Codecs.

When you say that you can’t access the Data folder, are you seeing any errors? Are you able to open the folder? What happens when you try to paste the codecs into the folder?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.