Database not loading after adding music

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 64 Bit

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wi-Fi Connection Via Fibre Broadband

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

I have an issue were roon has shut down overnight of it own accord and now when I have tried to open roon it just brings up the message there was an issue loading your database and will not load now. I have all my music through Qobuz so not a big issue to delete the database if needed and to re-add my qobuz account, but this is the second time this has done this in the last few days so not sure what’s going on and defiantly something I don’t want to have to deal with every few days as that would just be down right annoying!!.

This only seems to have happened when I have been adding music from Qobuz to roon within roon itself.

Any ideas why this might be happening would be great.

Hey @Robert_Gardiner,

I am very sorry it took us this long to get back to you. Please, accept my sincere apology :pleading_face:

Are you still seeing the database error when trying to use Roon? Since the update, this has come up a few times, and I’m hopeful you’ve discovered the solution on our forum: starting fresh with a new database.

I’d love to hear an update from you :pray: