Integrate Deezer streaming service

Anyone has any comment on how Deezer could have 6.9x the market share of Tidal according to the above diagram, even if it was exclusive to Sonos?

1 Like

Hi Peter, I think you answered your own question! Sonos must be super popularā€¦ Probably more than even we imagine.

They certainly got Appleā€™s attention for a partnership with Apple Music last year.

+1 for additional services. Tidal is too American focused for my tastes which I why I prefer deezer and Spotify. Itā€™s a shame I canā€™t have the audio quality of tidal with the content of Spotify.

Iā€™ll add to the noise here. TIDALā€™s library is US focused, and, at least for the genre I am interested in, not as broad as Deezer.

With Roon Tidal is great, but their web interface is horrible and featureless. Canā€™t wait to switch back to Deezer.

Deezer just announced a lot of new hardware partnerships and ā€œhifi streamingā€. Now I really canā€™t wait for a deezer integration into roonā€¦

2 Likes

And free HiFi with a Premium+ account for the rest of the year, when using the beta desktop app

1 Like

Please also promote the wish for Deezer support in Roon at Deezer Community ā€“ https://en.deezercommunity.com/got-an-idea-9/deezer-843

1 Like

Currently only 3 persons have wanted Deezer integration at Deezer Community, so please vote for it.

5 Likes

Doneā€¦Just voted

3 Likes

Voted just now

3 Likes

Also voted.

2 Likes

Ditto. This is an integration that needs to happen :slight_smile:

3 Likes
  • 1 for me as well
1 Like

Me too for Deezer HiFi

1 Like

Lets have some more users promote this at Deezer

1 Like

Deezer has 100 million subscribers. A grand total of 19 people have voted for Roon so far on thier website. I doubt this is really going to get their attention.

The Deezer forum har only been online for about a month. The 19 votes for Roon integration is among the top 3 voted posts in the forum right now. I donā€™t know if it works, but if we donā€™t tryā€¦

3 Likes

Deezer just launched FLAC lossless streaming on most platforms including Windows and MAC. So I believe Roon will likely consider this. Besides, Deezer will be supporting MQA (coming soon).

As long a Deezer supports MQA then it would be nice to have a alternative to Tidal. That said I have no issues with Tidal.