Deezer support

I think the same of course! I hope our request will not be forgotten about Deezer integration in ROON. Hope!

3 Likes

Taken from the Deezer community site.

6 Likes

I ‘forwarded’ this item to @Danny earlier today. Let’s wait and see what happens…

3 Likes

Fantastic news! If Roon integrates Deezer I will be immediate customer. Roon looks like such a great product, but Deezer is much better for me than TIDAL.

6 Likes

Unfortunately it looks like, that roon labs does not has any interest to integrate Deezer.
What a pity I am really disappointed of roon labs :frowning:

I assume that Tidal and Qobuz paying something (money or resources) to roon labs, and probably Deezer is not willing to pay as better and stronger player on the streaming market than Tidal or Qobuz.

Would be interesting how much Tidal and Qobuz is paying to be integrated into roon labs.

1 Like

Tidal sucks and qobuz isn’t available in Australia. Deezer on the other hand is awesome and available. Cancelled my roon subscription due to the fact there is no decent streaming service integration so I really hope they can make it happen with Deezer… Really liked roon but tidal? No way.

1 Like

Yes please on Deezer. It’s way better than TIDAL and being forced back to TIDAL by the awesomeness of Roon has been a tough pill to swallow.

9 Likes

Yeah, I wish Roon had Deezer intergration too.

5 Likes

see and vote https://en.deezercommunity.com/got-an-idea-50/roon-compatibility-843
158 Votes on the Deezer forum for Roon integration!
That is place 15 of all feature requests at Deezer forum!

Unfortunately Roon forum does not offer votes, would be interesting how many Roon user would vote for Deezer integration, compared to other feature requests.

4 Likes

Given the recent Sonos debacle, I am looking for a new platform. Deezer Hifi support is my key requirement at the moment, as I am on a long term contract with them.

@danny I suspect a lot of Sonos users will be in a similar position. Now would be a great time to announce Deezer support and capture some of their disgruntled userbase.

3 Likes

When is Roon going to ready for Deezer?

3 Likes

@Roon: Any news on this topic?
170 votes for it on the deezer forum!

Due to vast number of missing albums in jazz genre on Tidal I’ve started very often to use dCS Mosaic app and listen Deezer HiFi.
It is about a time to integrate Deezer as well.

3 Likes

183 votes on https://en.deezercommunity.com/got-an-idea-50/roon-compatibility-843

2 Likes

I’ve heard so many good things about Deezer and I don’t have any MQA hardware, so I’d love to see Deezer in Roon so I can give it a spin.

1 Like

I’ve posted on the other Deezer thread, so I’m closing out this one. See my post here:

4 Likes