Define start of week in Home view?

Roon Core Machine

QNAP NAS TVS-882, 24 GB RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ubiquiti switches, can’t remember model

Connected Audio Devices

Cambridge Audio CXN v2 via USB. Normally using this still over the Roon transport, rarely over USB.

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Is it somehow possible to define starting day of the week what is used in Roon home view so my weekly stats would be correct?

In my computer settings start of the week is defined as Sunday. I run Roon Core on QNAP NAS and at least on time settings calendar view I see start of the week on Sunday, but on Roon Home View stats weeks starts from Monday for some reason.

Is there any way where I can define this, does it read from any regional settings, can I change it somewhere in settings or is this hard coded?

Here is the screenshot where I have circled the area I am referring to in case my explanation is unclear.

EDIT: Forgot to use template, fixed.

Hey @Aleksi_Rasanen,

Thanks for connecting with us. We love it when Roon users share what would make our product even better! :nerd_face:

At this time, defining what week day is the first day of the week is not possible. We’re sorry… but, I have moved this thread to the #Feature Suggestions category on our community. This is where topics like this one can be discussed and voted and where our product team is looking for what our customers want.

We’re grateful you’ve let us know :pray:

1 Like

Thank you for your reply! Hopefully some day it will use calendar settings or we have possibility otherwise change it in settings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t forget to vote on your request by clicking the Vote button at the top of the thread…