Delete Internet Radio Station

I am trying to delete internet radio stations. I have tried the advice from the user guide (right click or press and hold), nothing seems to work. 1.5 on a Mac Core.

It’s working for me. Right click on my iMac and the Delete button appears at the top right of the screen. I deleted it to make sure it works.

Cheers, Greg

I think I have found the problem: With a Mac magic mouse, CTRL-Click is the equivalent of a right click. That does not work. None of the keystroke options work with a magic mouse.

Using a “standard” MS style mouse right-click DOES work, but that’s not what I have on any of my Macs.

On an iPhone X, the press and hold is at the extreme top of the screen and partially obscured and the DELETE key is not easily identifiable as such. Note that it is clearer in the screenshot than on the actual phone.

1 Like

Thanks Graham,

We’ll let the devs know about this graphics glitch on iPhone X.

and should the standard mac mouse work?

I don’t know enough about Macs to say, but I’ve linked your whole post to them and will include that issue.

Ta! Much appreciated.

I just borrowed a friends Apple Mouse and it worked for me. Can you go into your Mac’s System Preferences and click Mouse? This is what I see:

Note Secondary click. Is this what yours shows? Other than this, I’m not sure what to suggest.

Cheers, Greg

1 Like

Hi Greg, yes that setting WILL work (but it is not always reliable) but I should have been clearer in my op. The crtl-click synonym doesn’t work and imho should.

Cheers

Hi @Graham_Bird — Thanks for reporting your observations, it is greatly appreciated!

I do not have a magic mouse myself that I can test with, but I am going to get this over to a member of our technical team who does so we can try to replicate this in house. I’ve submitted a ticket over to them, I will let you know when I hear back from them.

Regards,
Dylan

1 Like

Hi @Graham_Bird

Just following up to let you know that our tech team believes that they are seeing this behavior in house (regarding ctrl+click on Mac) and will be conducting further testing.

Regards,
Dylan

1 Like