Delete Skipped Files file in Settings>Library

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Mac OS X 11.2.2

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

USB Dragonfly Cobalt

TEXT GOES HERE
I have a file in Settings>Library>Skipped Files of about 2,500 skipped files. I’ve determined that these are almost all 32 bit files. I’ve converted them to 24 bit and reimported them. I tried refreshing this list, but it clearly doesn’t recognize the relationship between the newly added 24 bit files and the previously skipped 32 bit ones and they still appear as skipped. Is there a way to delete this now inaccurate list?

TEXT GOES HERE

In order for those files to be removed from the Library Skipped section, they have to be removed from any watched Roon Storage locations. So, try moving them to an unwatched storage area, and then under Skipped files hit Refresh.

1 Like

Hey @Rugby,

Thanks again! Right on the spot.

@Robert_Kruse did that help? And, please know we wish we could have replied sooner. We appreciate you being so understanding :pray:

1 Like

No, unfortunately it didn’t really help. It explains what I need to do but moving a couple hundred albums out of their regular storage folder one by one is a lot of work. Is there any downside to choosing a different empty folder (or one with minimal contents for Roon to import and afterwards having Roon re-import the original folder which now contains no 32 bit files? If I were to do my suggested procedure would there be a way to preserve my existing playlists? Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.