Devialet 220 not found by Roon

Hi guys (@support),

I have roon core running on a qnap nas, connected by ethernet cable to an internet router then ethernet cable to a Devialet Expert Pro 220 Core Infinity. I use an iPad as a remote.

The issue is that The Devialet won’t show up as a zone on my remote.

Devialet software is up to date, roon core is latest version, network settings are set to auto detect. When i plug the ethernet into the nas from the DEvialet, there is green light and flashing light for activity. Roon plays fine on the remote as an end point.

I am at a new house setting up, at my old house it worked fine but i’d sometimes have to restart hte Devialet and teh remote to get it working.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi @Nathan_Pashley ---- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us!

Moving forward, to help aide in our evaluation of this behavior you are experiencing with the 220Pro may I very kindly ask you to please provide the following information:

• Please verify the model of QNAP NAS hosting your Roon core.

• Please describe your network configuration/topology being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing. I want to have a clear understanding as to how your devices are communicating and all the tools involved with making those connection possible.

• Please confirm that you have configured the 220Pro based on the instructions in our knowledge base here.

• No issues using the 220Pro outside of Roon?

• Just to confirm. You mentioned the following in your post:

“When i plug the ethernet into the nas from the DEvialet, there is green light and flashing light for activity.”

• To be clear when you used that connection with the QNAP Roon functioned as expected correct?

-Eric

Hi Eric, thank you so much for your quick and comprehensive response. I have however sorted it out and everything is working fine now. After rereading my original post, i realised i had wired the network wrong, connecting the Dev to the NAS instead of into the network router, school boy error!

Anyway, thanks a lot,

kind regards,

Nathan.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.