Devialet power indicator

I have noticed that the power indicator sometimes incorrectly shows that Devialet would be turned on, although it’s actually turned off. Flagging @support if they could check this.

This happens every time when I start the Roon Server (Windows 10, build 294) and open Roon on iPad Air and when Devialet is turned off. Then it always shows that Devialet would be turned on although it’s not. Like this:

If I click the power button once on Roon, then the power indicator is shown as red (=turned off) but nothing happens on Devialet.

After this it works just fine. By clicking the power button again the Devialet turns on etc.

I know, this is a minor issue, but still it would be nice if this would work perfectly :slight_smile:

Would there be any news on this @support? Are you able to reproduce this issue?

Hi @Petri — Thank you for the feedback and sharing this observation you have made with us. The insight is always appreciated!

To bring you up to speed, I have placed a feedback request with our tech team on this behavior and they will be trying to reproduce in our QA lab. Once I have sense of their progress I will be sure to update this thread accordingly.

Your patience is appreciated while the team conducts their investigation.
-Eric

1 Like