I experienced the same problem.
So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.
Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.
Yesterday I rolled back to 1.7 and this evening I find out the issue occurred again, at this point I suspect it is related with a recent DietPI OS upgrade, I seem the device is lost after some time it is off but and not rediscovered as soon as it is switched on, running uhubctl command also without parameters is enough to let OS find the device and bridge to use it…
sorry for the alarm!!
Hi, I will make some investigation and let you know
I tried to set usbcore.autosuspend=-1 in /boot/cmdline.txt, I will let you know tomorrow