Didn't load iTunes Playlists [Resolved]

Hi @FLAVIO_BRANCO ---- Again, thank you for your patience while our team has been actively investigating this issue for you. We understand, and respect, how frustrating these types of issues can be (i.e ones without a clear solution) so I have appreciated your willingness to work through this process with me.

In the interest of trying to expedite this for you to the best of my abilities, I sat down with our developer today who handles this section of the code in our application to get a sense as to where the team stands in terms of their investigation. He informed me that the “additional debugging” mentioned in my previous post unfortunately didn’t quite give us what we need yet. In light of this, along with the holiday weekend rapidly approaching us, the team has re-worked the debugging feature and it will go live (for you) when you update to the most recent build (i.e build294), which we hope will provide us with the information needed to get this resolved.

As before, once you’ve updated please let me know and I will enable diagnostics on your account. Just a friendly reminder that in order for the report to reach us, Roon must remain active on your core machine. I will be on the look out for your follow up so I can get this taken care of your you ASAP.

Many thanks!
-Eric