Disable all multi-part compositions at once

Hi,
Which is the way to disable all multi-part compositions at once?
Best regards

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to be working.

I think this works as “advertised”, which simply isn’t what you asked for. See also: https://help.roonlabs.com/portal/en/kb/articles/import-settings#Metadata_Preferences

You can add your vote to:

I voted for this. Unfortunately, the Roon developers don’t seem to be in a hurry to implement it. They will probably respond that seven requests for this improvement is not much (in my opinion, it’s more likely a correction). Technically, it doesn’t take much to implement.

I designed and developed commercial professional programs for many years. And it quite often happened that I made improvements that a single user had requested. I did it simply because it seemed relevant. And in many cases, I later found that it benefited many users who hadn’t taken the time or didn’t know how to ask for it.

The fact that Roon is not a small free software but an expensive paid program is certainly not insignificant.

This is the kind of behavior I expect from the Roon developers, given the price of the program (and its quality, to be honest).

Best regards.