Disappearing Files

I downloaded an album from Bandcamp last week to my MU1 streamer. It showed up under “added” and then as of today disappeared. It was unidentified when I downloaded it, but now is on Qobuz, so nothing too obscure.

Is there a way to revive it? And more generally I think I have a bunch of unidentified files which aren’t being scanned. How do I fix this?

Thanks

Any response from Support?

Just my 2 cents.

For your first problem, what is the album?

As to your unidentified albums, simply being unidentified won’t stop them from being added to Roon’s library. I have plenty.

To see what albums are unidentified within Roon, from the album screen create a list of Focus==>Inspector==>Identified and reverse the sign. If you Bookmark the resulting list, it will autoupdate for future inquiries.

Once you get a list of the unidentified, select one and click on the ‘Unidentified’ field for options to identify album.

Is the album still there on the storage of your streamer? Did you check if the file tags were correct in the downloaded files, at least artist and album names? Did you ever see the album in Roon?

As @xxx wrote, being unidentified in itself does not prevent Roon from displaying it

Hey @Aaron_Garrett,

I wanted to follow up on this thread to see if the above comments helped you?

I’ll be on standby for your reply :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.