Discography glitches

Content you’re reporting an issue with (Please include a screenshot and also include a screenshot of the album this content appears on if applicable).

example: Big Country (band), Rush (band)

Have you made any edits to this content in Roon?

only the band image for Big Country, which sucked, to something more apt.

Is this content from local files, TIDAL, or Qobuz? If local, please share a screenshot of the file tags.

screen shots? me checking qobuz or not? c’mon, I’m just pointing out that you need to pay attention to what you’re linking for discography because I subscribe to ROON for the DISCERNMENT factor.

Please share a screenshot of your import settings in Settings > Library.
N/A

Description of the issue (Explain in detail and provide screenshots where applicable).
N/A

@Keith_Ewing,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. My apologies for the excessively delayed response. We do try to be selective with the band images we choose. The most representative image for a band can be highly selective and taste driven, near on every fan is certain to have their own favorite. No image is going to satisfy everyone.

I’m pleased, however, to say we have some interesting things brewing to address artist images. I have a feeling you’re going to like them. Please stay tuned!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.