Discography Not Loading For Artist Searches

Roon Core Machine

Apple Mac Mini M1 8GB ram, Roon 1.8 build 884

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Linksys Router and D-Link switch

Connected Audio Devices

Cambridge Roon-Ready 851N Streamer/Preamp/Dac and office setup has RoPieee, both ethernet connected

Number of Tracks in Library

500 tracks approx. on my NAS

Description of Issue

I am using Roon on my Mac Mini as the core. I play to my living room setup and office setup at the same time. The Roon software when I search for a artist and land on their page is not showing the discography tab where we can begin to select and play albums. Sometimes the discography tab loads but it has only 5 grey boxes loaded where the albums are supposed to be. If I access a album (I’m using Qobuz sevice) from being bookmarked on Roon it plays fine. My problem is that when I go to any artist page it basically shows 5 grey boxes and will no show the discography to begin selecting and playing albums/tracks. I have restarted my core computer and also restarted my network router. I have tried logging out of Qobuz and re-logging into Qobuz in the Roon app. I don’t know how to fix this problem.

Hey @piakoB,

Thank you for getting in touch with your question. We’re sorry to hear that your pages and artwork seem to be loading slowly in Roon. We’d be happy to help with this!

Can you tell us how your Core and NAS are connected to your network?
Is your Core wired or wi-fi? (if it’s on wi-fi, try a wired connection to see if that helps)
Is this happening primarily with streaming or local music, or both?
Is what you’re seeing a new development?
If so, has your setup changed in any way recently?

These questions will give us a good starting point for troubleshooting. We’ll be watching for your reply and get back to you as quickly as we can.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.