Disconnected Unit and now I can't connect using the iPad controller

I had to disconnect my unit in order to move the furniture around and when I reconnected the equipment the app on my iPad refuses to open. I get a black screen and then it shuts off. I’m running Roon by connecting an ethernet to router with the iPad as controller. All of it feeds into a Devialet Expert Pro. I’m stumped about how to get it all to work together again.

Hey @Joel_Gordon

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues getting your Roon Remote to stay connected to your Nucleus. We definitely want to help you get this corrected.

If you’re still having this issue, let’s start first with a simple reboot of the Nucleus and the iPad remote. Additionally, if you haven’t done so already you can update your Remote app to our latest version. The newest build included some fixes for the Remote app.

If your remote still won’t connect you can check the status of the Nucleus using the WEB UI. Here’s an article from our help center with more info:

Please let us know right away if you don’t get anywhere with these fixes and we’ll continue to troubleshoot.

Problem solved. Thanks.

Hello again @Joel_Gordon

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.