Discover Screen Hangs

I have frequent problems where my screen hangs.
Last week,pressing Van Morrison link when viewing a track hung screen. I rebooted core and iPad and it worked again. Similar problem when selecting Discover this week.

Is it common to have to reboot because of theses kinds of issues?
I have 98,285 tracks.

how long did you wait? It could not necessarily be hung but just taking a long time. What is the Hardware specs of your Core machine.

If it’s working it returns in 1-2 seconds.

I have waited for 5 mins. I consider that hung.

Hi @Paula_Dickerson ---- Thank you for the report and sharing this observation with us. The feedback is always appreciated!

Continuing forward, I agree with @Rugby’s post in that having the specs of your core machine would be good information to have so we can properly evaluate this behavior being experienced.

With the above in mind may I very kindly ask you to please provide me with the following information:

• Please provide a brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• My assumption is that you are experiencing this behavior with your locally stored music collection, but please confirm. Additionally, if you have a TIDAL account how is TIDAL content responding?

-Eric

Drive was running low on space once I cleaned it up all was well again.

Maybe something you want to add in the future is as many monitoring points as you can to eliminate these kinds of support issues.

Feel free to submit to enhancement, demand management list LOL.

1 Like

Hi @Paula_Dickerson ----- Thank you for the follow up and sharing what the resolve was here! Glad to hear things are now performing as expected!

Happy listening!
-Eric

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.