Disney's Encanto not discoverable on Roon?

Roon Core Machine

MacBook Pro M1 latest software

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I can find Japanese and Spanish versions of Encanto, but not the English.
It’s on Tidal, so not sure why it won’t sync to Roon.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. I’m surprised this hasn’t been addressed by Roon. I would’ve expected the #1 best-selling album would be available on Roon if it’s available on Tidal.

1 Like

Hi @Luke_Froelich & @kd007,

My apologies for the delay in getting back to your question about the soundtrack. You’re absolutely right, this being the first time in a few years that a soundtrack has reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, people are naturally going to be looking for the album.

When you search Encanto in Roon you should it appear see toward the top of the search results.

Click it to go to the Album page then click versions.

You’ll see all 20 versions of the album there. See screenshot below.

TIDAL versions are showing the language version distinctions, Qobuz versions currently do not. This is due to how metadata gets passed to us from Qobuz. We’re going to take a look at this and see what we can do to improve the language metadata display. This will take a bit of work so we’re unable to provide a timeline.

For now, until that work is completed, the best remedy for Qobuz users would be to favorite your desired version in Qobuz to trigger its appearance in Roon

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.