⣎⡇ꉺლ༽இ•̛)ྀ◞ ༎ຶ ༽ৣৢ؞ৢ؞ؖ ꉺლ - Display problem with this artist in Roon [Solved]

⣎⡇ꉺლ༽இ•̛)ྀ◞ ༎ຶ ༽ৣৢ؞ৢ؞ؖ ꉺლ (aka Kieran Hebden, aka Four Tet) has produced four singles under this moniker, none of which display properly in Roon:

I’ve checked the tags (they’re OK), and they do show up correctly in Audirvana:

To be honest, it doesn’t really make much difference how these titles are displayed - they don’t make any sense either way, at least not as far as I can tell - but it would be nice if Roon could display them correctly. Is this something that could easily be fixed?

1 Like

Hi @DaveN,

We have a ticket in with our team about this. I can’t promise any specific timelines but we’ll be sure to keep you updated when we have more information available.

Thanks!

Thanks Dylan, and there’s certainly no rush - I’m sure we all have more pressing matters on our mind at the moment.

Keep safe.

1 Like

Still no rush, but I thought I’d share the latest typographic disaster from ⣎⡇ꉺლ༽இ•̛)ྀ◞ ༎ຶ ༽ৣৢ؞ৢ؞ؖ ꉺლ :wink:

Mine also “dripped” all over the interface as above and then the volume began to wildly vacillate. And no this was not the product of hallucinogens.

Please read the following thread:

That’s pretty cool! It may say electronic, but it’s pretty punk if you can make software freak out! :smiley:

It’s the freedom of Art, enjoy it.

@dylan, it’s good see you’ve made some progress with this. Not quite there yet, but maybe v1.9 will get us closer :wink:

What I want to know is how you pronounce it :crazy_face:

1 Like

I don’t know if this is related, but I have a lot of non-English fields to. Here is an example.

Could be, but I think in this instance Roon simply can’t display the correct characters as it’s written in a weird font / character set.

Just wanted to add, as it seems sort of relevant and might be rooted in the same issue, that roon doesn’t appear to handle Amharic text at all, haha :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This shows as 24/96 and 24/192 outside Roon:

Screenshot 2021-10-25 at 09.25.16

This issue should have been solved some time back, marking this as solved. If you are still seeing the issue, please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.