Displays not showing on Chromecast

The protocol being used is Protocol Selected IPoE. Is this the one to be used?

Sorry Robert,
itā€™s not clear to me what your question is about. Still the cybersecurity issue? Or the bridge mode?
Cybersecurity should be back after a reboot.
After a search I found, if the unit is rebooted the feature is re-enabled in function but disabled in the UI.
(You have to enable it then re-disable it to get it to where you want it off.)

Open a browser from within your home network to access the setting, with rour routerā€™s IP:

YOURROUTERIP/advancedsetup_app-cyber-security.html

Itā€™s all good, just my inability to read :hot_face:

:grinning:
Robert, that relieves me. I donā€™t want you to get in trouble.
If that were my own problem, this crap thing is so buggy it should be thrown out the window.

1 Like

Agrred, just as FYI I disengaged the Century link router and installed the Netgear Orbi RK10 router with 2 satellites. It was agood move. Tomorrow Iā€™ll be removing all the ethernet connections on the Century link router I was using to link up all my ethernet connections. I noticed all my mapped ethernet media devices, including the Nucleus, are not being recognized on my network, so I will be connecting the Orbi to a network switch taking the Century link router completely out. Iā€™m hoping Roon will now recognize the chromecast as the Century link is no longer in the pathšŸ¤ž. I will tell anyone with Century link GET THEIR ROUTER OUT. The Orbi correcte several of my other issues, most notably the speed around the house.
Thanks so muchfor your input and support, Iā€™m very grateful.

1 Like

@Robert_Zinn, great progress with awesome assistance from @Axel_Lesch. Can we treat this as solved, or do you want a little more time to confirm?

Going to need time to see if this will solve the issue of the chrome cast not being recognized

1 Like

UPDATE
All good aftet new router.
Word to wise, if you have Century link and their router get rid of it. Blocks certain items. I got Netgear Orbi, under$100, works with everything now. I had other issues as well
Thank you

1 Like

Excellent, and I marked this as solved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.