Does Roon Server Software reboot itself on ROCK? [Resolved with Roon 1.8 (Build 806)]

Nope, this is still happening to me. If anything, it’s happening more often now. Sometimes several times a day. Could be happening more, of course, but I only notice it when I’m playing music and actively listening, because the track will cut out when the server restarts.

I’m just reinstalling ROCK but its getting like maybe this is a bug that no one seems to want to focus on? I think @moderators should combine our topics and @support apply some attention to this?

I’ve emailed my contact at Roon and asked for help as support aren’t replying, I’ll give it a month then Roon will have to go as it’s destroying my enjoyment of music. But that means some other DSP solution for room correction.

Hi @jtnt

I just wanted to let you know that we believe we understand the resource leak that is happening here and we have a ticket in with our dev team. We’ll be sure to let everyone know when we have more information on this.

3 Likes

Excellent. Thanks for the update!

Hi @jtnt ,

We’ve just released a new version of Roon (Build 806) that contains improvements in this area, can you please try to update to the latest Roon version and let us know if the issue is resolved on your end? Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.