Don't Ever Forget the Roon Mission

Came across this in a discussion about integration with the Auralic Aries from @scirica.

“I’m a believer in Roon going back to my early discussions with @Mike before the beta was even released. It has been really special to watch this company grow and evolve into the “disrupter” that it has become. Everywhere I go and talk about digital music one theme is constant…Roon gets the human side of how we enjoy our vast libraries of archived files. No one is close.”

In all the myriad requests for this feature and that features and this tweak and that tweak don’t ever forget this!

6 Likes

Yes yes yes. Roon (and Sooloos before it) create a new world of living with the content. Driving a disruption is more important than tweaking, but it is difficult. Strong support.

1 Like

“People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on. But that’s not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully. I’m actually as proud of the things we haven’t done as the things I have done. Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.”

― Steve Jobs

I was never a fan of Steve Jobs, but that statement of his is spot on. When I read the hundreds of ideas being asked for in the Features threads I wonder how on earth the Roonies can ever make sense of the cacophony…

1 Like