Drangonfly red and Mac mini issues

Hi everyone,

So I’m running my core on a NUC and use several remotes and audio devices. In my Mac mini I have a dragonfly red that has worked seamlessly from the start. A few days ago, although it was enabled on the Audio settings, it’s not showing on the outputs. This happened after I used the dragonfly as an output on my Mac to watch a video. Long story short, after several disabling and enabling, Mac restarts I got it back on. Yesterday it happened again, for the same reason and no matter what I do, it I can’t have it showing on my outputs. Does someone have an idea how to fix this?

Tal problema já foi reportado inúmeras vezes por aqui - a equipe de suporte disse que uma correção do software deve ser lançada ainda esta semana.

@ricgf muito obrigado pela informação! Esperando que fique resolvido!

Hi @Luis_Pereira

We have released changes to address this type of issue — Can you confirm that things are working okay for you on the latest version?

Thanks!

Hi @Dylan thank you for the message!

So far yes, this hasn’t happened anymore! So hopefully it’s fully solved with the update!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.