”Dropins” before the song

Now and then I get about a second of the song about to play. It’s immediately before the song actually starts. Sometimes it’s when I play a whole album and sometimes when I just play songs from different albums. What’s it about?

Hi @bigj,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Does this behavior occur if you play to other endpoints?

I’m running a Asus Nuc I5; 512gb memory. It’s wired ( 10-12 meters ) from the router with a split in between. Asus connected to Primare DAC 30 with USB cable. Also using a Bluesound sound bar on another floor. It’s also wired to the router. Never playing Roon on both floors at the same time. Not sure but don’t think I have this problem on the Bluesound.

Hi @bigj,

Can you share a screenshot of Settings > Audio for this device, as well as a screenshot of your signal path when playing to it?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.