Roon Core Machine

Macmini I7 16gb of ram

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Synology RT2600ac

Connected Audio Devices

USB

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I have been running into occassional (once or twice an evening) dropouts on playbox of qobuz, its very brief and very annoying.
Using ethernet, not wireless and usb from mac to prebox.

Any thoughts on eliminating?

Hey @Andrew_Kessel,

Thanks for taking the time to write in! I wanted to check in on the status of your audio dropout issue, are you still running into this every evening? I can imagine that would get quite frustrating. To confirm, this is only happening with Qobuz content? Does this happen with specific sample rates?

I’m curious, would you be able to test playing audio from a different output and see if the same issue occurs?

With that, if you could take note of the date, time and name of the track the next time this happens, and share that information here that would be helpful. :+1:

I will experiment. I primarily use qobuz, though I do have a bunch on a server. Qobuz basically sounds better. It’s not often, maybe one an hour. more of a blip, and it’s been happening from the beginning of my use of Roon.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.