DSD Is Being Converted To PCM

I was told that Manic Moose has been greatly improved and will offer this new download in the fall (hopefully). I prefer the sound through Manic Moose but their cataloguing is down right awful.

I did choose the Ayre QX-Twenty as my Audio Device but I still do not get anything when I click on Show Advanced. Would I possibly benefit by reinstalling and if so, what do I do to wipe the current application clean?

Then try to scroll the content of the window.

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t understand. The page for advanced audio settings doesn’t continue, it just stops when it reaches the bottom of the page.

Hey @Reuven_Lewis,

Can you please post a screenshot of what you see in Roon when you click Advanced Settings for the Bryston? How is the Bryston connected to the Ayre?

Hopefully you can see this screen shot.

Repeating myself, you have to scroll down to actually see the advanced settings available.

Note: There is (currently) no scrollbar or other visual indication that there is more content than displayed but opening the advanced settings should have added them below and outside of the current viewport.

1 Like

There is no scrolling beyond what I’ve shown in the screenshot above. I can try to scroll but the page does not change, it is where it is.

‘There is (currently) no scrollbar or other visual indication that there is more content than displayed but opening the advanced settings should have added them below and outside of the current viewport.’

Yes, opening the advanced settings should have added them but they do not, which is the reason for the post. So my question is whether or not I should delete Roon and try a complete reinstall and if so, how do I do that?

You need to place the cursor in the settings box, and use the mouse wheel. The fact that the text has changed to ‘Hide advanced’ confirms that the settings are below the fold.

2 Likes

I tried multiple times to scroll but nothing happens, no advanced settings are showing. Should I do a clean reinstall?

Please try Roon Remote app on iPad, iPhone or Android.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.