DSP Options Missing on iOS (Build 401) [Ticket In]

I’m very happy with the update. Design is the details and lots of them were addressed and improved.

I noticed one glitch/bug:
On iOS / iPhone X I don’t see the DSP rows anymore (it’s mainly a black screen now).

Keep on the great work!

1 Like

Me neither, iPhone 6

1 Like

Hello @Philipp_Schaefer/@alec_eiffel,

Thanks for the reports, I actually ran into the same issue today and have submitted it to QA for review, they are aware and investigating :slight_smile:

– Noris

1 Like

Same here, iPhone X

Please fix!

1 Like

+1 iPhone XSM

Roon Nucleus with Roon ver 1.6 build 401

TEXT GOES HERE
While using an iPhone 8, I am unable to see the DSP screen
Is that intentional from Roon? If not
What could I try to remedy that ?

KBN

I believe this is intentional, it’s only possible to choose between saved DSP profiles on the iPhone and Android clients. You can’t edit settings.

Hi @KBN,

Is this the same behavior your are experiencing by any chance?

If so, please let me know because we have an active ticket with the dev team regarding this issue.

@noris
Appears I have a similar issue though my screen on iPhone 8 is white and blank with just the pull down for Presets. Nothing else visible

Hi @KBN,

Thanks for confirming that, yes this is the same issue we are aware of and I have moved your posts over to the main thread for better tracking. This issue should be addressed in our next Roon release.

– Noris

Hello All,

We’ve made a change in Roon 1.6 (Build 416) that we believe should resolve this issue for you. iOS builds are still being approved by Apple at this this time but please update your device once it is available and give this a try. You can read the full release notes here:

– Noris

1 Like

@noris
Thanks for the quick turnaround
Will lookout for the iOS update, check and revert
KBN

1 Like

@noris
The new iOS update appears to work. Thanks
On an iPhone 8 I can the on-off toggles for the DSP filters but no graphs. I assume the omission of the graphs is intentional given the small screen.

Hi @KBN,

Yes, this is the correct intended behavior here. For the graphs you will need to use a larger screen, such as an iPad or a PC Roon Remote. Glad to hear that the update helped resolved the initial issue for you though!

– Noris

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.