DSP Settings keep reverting

I’m using a Mac on El Capitan and Roon 1.5. The problem I have is that the DSP X-over information keeps resetting to an ‘old’ setting. I have saved to a named preset and then loaded that same preset. The name shows at the top of the screen. Any time Room or the computer restarts, the saved settings are lost. Most of the other DSP settings stay the same, but the Parametric EQ Channel assignments change.

Thanks!

Hello @MARCUS_CLARKE,

Thanks for contacting support, I’d be happy to assist here. Can you please post a screenshot of the DSP settings you’re saving and then another screenshot of the DSP settings that your zone is being reverted to? What DAC are you using in this setup?

I have also gone ahead and enabled diagnostics mode on your account and what this action will do is next time your Core is active, a set of logs will automatically be generated and uploaded to our servers for analysis. I kindly ask for you to reproduce this issue and let me know the exact local time in your country (ex. 4:50PM) that you:

1. Have saved the DSP preset
  2. Have reloaded the DSP preset
  3. Have restarted your Roon App and the DSP setting has been reverted

Please let me know the above and we can continue from there.

Thanks,
Noris

I just did this at 2:59MDT.

Hello @MARCUS_CLARKE,

Can you please provide a timestamp of when you restarted the Roon app and the saved DSP settings have gone away? I assume that you have saved the preset at 2:59MDT but I do not see any signs of the Roon App being restarted in the diagnostics received from your machine. Please let me know this information when you can.

Thanks,
Noris

Hello @MARCUS_CLARKE,

I wanted to touch base with some good news, which is that our technical team has been able to reproduce this behavior based on you’re report and we’ve opened up a bug report with our developers.

While I can’t say for certain when this bug will be fixed, getting things reproduced in-house is a critical first step, and I will keep this thread up to date as the team passes along feedback and work begins to get this resolved. Thanks again for the report!

– Noris