DSP setup and advice

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Core via Ethernet to Netgear r8000 router.
All endpoints connected via WI-FI on a dedicated audio 2.5gh/5ghz channel.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Players ranging from ASUS tinkers running volumio and Chromecast audio devices

Description Of Issue
I’m getting on great but looking for DSP advice. I do not appear to be able to load DSP config from my mobile device.

I can program from my PC and save but unable to load any saved setups. It seems odd not to be able to take control from my endpoints.,is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

I’m using Beyerdynamic Amiron home with the following pre-set on DSP, anyone using the same headphones with a better setup?

Also would be great to see more pre-sets available for other headphone manufacturers

Band 1 PEAK 20 Hz 3,1 dB q 0,8
Band 2 PEAK 200 Hz -7,1 dB q 0,5
Band 3 PEAK 1025 Hz 2,8 dB q 1,1
Band 4 PEAK 2000 Hz 3,0 dB q 1,2
Band 5 PEAK 3200 Hz -3,6 dB q 2,0
Band 6 PEAK 4000 Hz 3,0 dB q 2,0
Band 7 PEAK 5350 Hz -3,2 dB q 4,0
Band 8 PEAK 7450 Hz -6,2 dB q 4,0
Band 9 PEAK 8400 Hz -6,4 dB q 4,0

Hi @Paul_Rosson,

What kind of mobile device are you using with Roon?

The Roon mobile UI does not have all the features of a full Roon UI on a PC or tablet, it can only load DSP presets, but does not have all the option of creating presets (parametric EQ for example).

If you configure the DSP presets from a PC or tablet, then you should be able to load them from a mobile device in Roon using DSP Presets. Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.