I have the following problem stated in my Logfile:
[dff] got FVER 0x4
[dff] skipping ‘FVER’ chunk by seeking to 32
[dff] got PROP SND
[dff] got SND prop FS=2822400
[dff] got CHNL prop: 2 channels found
[dff] channel 0: SLFT
[dff] channel 1: SRGT
[dff] got CMPR prop. Compression type 'DST ’ (DST compressed)
[dff] got ABSS prop, 0:00:00:0
[dff] got LSCO prop config=0
[dff] skipping ‘PROP’ chunk by seeking to 152
no support for DST compression

Because there is no entry which file is handled, I have no easy chance to find an correct the problematic file. Please add information about the files that cause this problem to the log.

Hello @volschin,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

I cannot see, where it could help to have my detailed setup. If you have questions regarding the concrete case, Come back to me. Everything else is wasting my time.

Hi @volschin,

I checked with the team and Roon doesn’t support this file type, so no more info is needed.

Roon only supports the file types listed here:

https://kb.roonlabs.com/FAQ:_What_audio_file_formats_does_Roon_support%3F

I cite my sentence from above: Because there is no entry which file is handled, I have no easy chance to find an correct the problematic file. Please add information about the files that cause this problem to the log.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.