Duplicate artist

I have in the Artist view two artists that are showing more than one time in the view. I have tried everything to remove it, but not able to fix this. I have tried to merge the artist, but everytime I do this, I get one more one more picture of the artist.
The two artists are Bliss and Boby.

Trying to merge the artist, but not helping

After merging

Anybody that can help with this?

Hi @Jens_Petter_Johansen ---- Thank you for the report and my apologies for the delayed response.

Moving forward, may I kindly ask you to provide a very brief description of your setup just so I have a better sense of what your working with and in regard to the mentioned artists (“Bliss” and “Moby”) have you tried removing the content from your watch folder(s) and then re-importing to see if this action triggers a change in behavior here?

-Eric

these artists is tidal only, but problem seems to have disapered?.. been there for more than a year, suddenly gone. did you do anything?

Hi @Jens_Petter_Johansen — Thank you for touching base with me and in answer to your question, nothing has changed on our end.

My sense is that this may have been caused by some syncing issue with Roon and your TIDAL account. I am however pleased to hear that it has fixed itself. I am going to be closing this thread out, but, if this comes up again please send me a PM and I will be glad to help continue troubleshooting.

Happy listening!
-Eric