Duplicate Zone images

My Roon installation presents two duplicate zone images of the same device.
I am using Roon on a QNAP TS251+ NAS, Version is 4.5.2.1566 (but will be latest whatever is the case).
The Network is hardwired Cat6a based on a Draytek Vigor 2862. End point is a Meridian 218 zone controller. Control is via an iPad. The Roon server is installed on the QNAP NAS.

Please see the attached image. Roon presents two images of the same zone controller.
Please can you advise how to correct this happening.

Many thanks,

Geoff

Hello @Geoff,

What happens if you reboot the QNAP?

-John

Hi John,
The QNAP has been rebooted several times but the problem remains.
You might be interested to check our Roon installation because it has remained unchanged since Sooloos days.
There are also some problems since the latest update and there have always been problems over the time taken to find the core.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi @Geoff

Apologies for the delay! Our team’s queue is longer than typical at the moment, but we’re working to get back to everyone as quickly as we can.

Can you share a screenshot of Settings > Audio for us?

Thanks!

Hello,
Here is a screen shot hopefully as requested. You will see that there are two versions of my 218 zone controller.
Even though it appears to be an incorrect set up, and I do not know how to correct it we can still persuade it to work with difficulty. We experience a lot more difficulty connecting to the core.
Regards,

Geoff

I do not know what ALSA stands for.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.