Dutch & Dutch 8c: pre-Roon Ready thread

It’s weird that the 2 brands i value most in hifi are D&D and Hegel who both can’t deliver on Roon onto their streamers yet. I wonder if there is a shared problem or same critique they have looking at the implementation.

I do value their effort though, it’s not only bad feedback there is :black_heart:.

A picture speaks a 1000 words (well in this case 10K words :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Yikes! Is Roon/D&D more than a business relation? That logo certainly indicates something :smiley:

No no its just photoshop… for the forthcoming marketing from D&D - its on their facebook page.

Oh good! I was shocked for a few minutes there…

34 posts were split to a new topic: Dutch & Dutch 8c: new Roon Ready firmware

3 posts were split to a new topic: Dutch & Dutch 8c: non-Roon inputs

5 posts were split to a new topic: Dutch & Dutch 8c: Automatically Disconnect Streaming

6 posts were split to a new topic: Dutch & Dutch 8c: getting nicer ethernet cables

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dutch & Dutch 8c: non-Roon inputs

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dutch & Dutch 8c: new Roon Ready firmware

5 posts were split to a new topic: Dutch & Dutch 8c: hiccups with audio [resolved]

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dutch & Dutch 8c: new Roon Ready firmware

Hi, does anyone tried to use REW with 8c before but cannot detect the speakers? I am using REW V5.20.4 and 8c firmware 1.4.65. Tried the method in Dutch REW matching guide but still can’t make it work and get the error of "cannot read property “map” of null.
REW error

Yes, its a bug, apparently they are working on it…

I see, hope it can resolve soon. Thanks for the feedback!

The circle is complete. Dutch&Dutch 8C , for the second time! Missed them very much!

6 Likes

Welcome back. I wouldn’t give mine up. Which finish did you get?

1 Like

What was wrong with your Genelecs?

1 Like

Thanks!

White front with natural oak !

1 Like