Easy on Me by Adele and other new releases from Qobuz not available in Roon

Roon Staff Update :loudspeaker:

We’ve been looking into this with Qobuz and have discovered what has happened here:

Each month we do a full “refresh” of data from Tidal and Qobuz. This is not usually a problem as it typically takes just a couple of days, and we’ve agreed with Qobuz to schedule it immediately after the weekend so as not to disrupt everything. However, for some reason unknown to us, this time production of the refresh took more than a week.

We’re now waiting on the incremental update to cover the period of the last week; unfortunately, we can’t make any guarantees as to when it will appear from Qobuz. We also can’t be sure that it will arrive in time for the new releases this Friday.

This is definitely an unacceptable situation and we are working with Qobuz to resolve it on a permanent basis.

Original Post
This may have been covered before but I’m a bit confused as to why I am not able to search for Adele’s new release “Easy on Me” in Roon. I’ve tried finding it every which way possible but no luck. If I launch Qobuz app on same computer I find it easily. What’s the problem here? Longtime user and lifetime subscriber.

Hi @TonyV, you have our apologies for the trouble here. Everyone is correct that sometimes it can take a day or two before new releases are available in Roon, but unfortunately, in this case, it’s a little different.

We’ve been looking into this with Qobuz and have discovered what has happened here:

Each month we do a full “refresh” of data from Qobuz. This is not usually a problem as it typically takes just a couple of days, and we’ve agreed with Qobuz to schedule it immediately after the weekend so as not to disrupt everything. However, for some reason unknown to us, this time production of the refresh took more than a week.

We’re now waiting on the incremental update to cover the period of the last week; unfortunately, we can’t make any guarantees as to when it will appear from Qobuz. We also can’t be sure that it will arrive in time for the new releases this Friday.

This is definitely an unacceptable situation and we are working with Qobuz to resolve it on a permanent basis.

7 Likes

Thanks for the update @dylan. Looks like you guys have hit quite a few bumps in the road with Qobuz lately.

Thank you for the response and look forward to a more permanent solution to this problem

Its there now if anyone wanna listen

Tidal yes. Not Qobuz.

Was curious and discovered that the “Easy on Me” track is visible and searchable in Audirvana as of 10/19.

It’s available in the Qobuz app, but it won’t sync to Roon either. Same for Stromae’s latest single. We need to wait until Qobuz/Roon have got the issue resolved…

Thanks for the update. Its not a big problem. Happy its not my Roon implementation. But a general problem. Sometimes the same happens with Qobuz Playlist

Kudos for being transparent and actually explaining what’s going wrong! (When does that still happen?)
I kinda figured Roon simply dislikes Adele. :wink:

Hi everyone! I just received word from the team that our data has been updated and we now have the Adele album (and others that weren’t showing up). It won’t be showing up in search just yet, but you can find them on the artist’s Discography page. Thanks for the patience as we’ve worked to resolve this!

Great progress, thank you for the update.

Its in my favorites to. Hope its going ok in the future.
Thanks for the quick responce

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.