Edit page scrolling

I’ve found that if I try to edit an album, the scroll bar on the right hand side of the page can take a while to show up. Clicking around the area where it normally is sometimes makes it appear but often I just have to sit and wait for 15 - 30 seconds for it to appear by itself.

Hi @Alan_McMillan ----- Thank you for sharing this observation you have made with us. The feedback is always appreciated!

I just checked the “album edit” screen on a MacBook Air remote and a WIn10 remote (core = ROCK), the scroll bar showed up instantly on both devices. Can you provide me with a brief description of your setup so I have a better sense as to what you are “working” with and some further insight into this behavior you are experiencing (where are you seeing? Are you doing anything else in the application when this happens?).

-Eric

Hi Eric and thanks for getting back to me. My Roon core is a Qnap TS251 with 8Gb of RAM and I have the remoate set up on a Windows 10 laptop which has 4Gb of RAM on it. Everything works perfectly apart from this issue of the scroll bar. Nothing else is going on while I’m attempting to edit albums.

Alan

Hi @Alan_McMillan ----- Thanks for the follow up and taking the time to provide the requested insight, both are appreciated!

Moving forward, before we go about enable diagnostics/looking at Roon logs from the mentioned remote device I would kindly like you to please try the following (if you have not already):

• Please try rebooting your core machine and Win10 remote. Any change?

• Please try reinstalling the application on the Win10 remote. Any change?

-Eric

Hi Eric
I have now done both these things as you suggested. Reinstalling the application on the laptop seems to have reduced, but not eliminated, the problem. I’ve just edited half a dozen albums and during this time the scroll bar exhibited various behaviours: it appeared instantly: it appeared after a few seconds: it appeared instantly and then disappeared when I tried to place the mouse cursor on it. In this case it came back after a few seconds. It is now at least useable but there is still an issue, even though it is no longer a major one.

Alan