ELAC Discovery with Roon Essentials - Roon remote no connection

Ich besitze den ELAC Discovery mit Roon Essentials und habe jetzt auf dem PC Roon Remote installiert.
Ich kann beide vom PC aus bedienen aber vom IPad nur Roon Essentials.Bekomme keine Verbindung zu Roon Remote.
Es funktionierte vor dem Windows Update alles einwandfrei.
Wer kann mir weiterhelfen?

I have the ELAC Discovery with Roon Essentials and have now installed on the PC Roon Remote.
I can both use the PC but only IPad Roon Essentials. Can not connect to Roon Remote.
Everything worked fine before Windows Update.
Who can help me?

Hello @Valentin_Bader,

Thank you for contacting us here, I can assist you with this issue. Since this behavior seems to only occur on your Windows Roon Remote, I would suspect there is a firewall blocking Roon’s connection to the ELAC.

You will need to set firewall exceptions for both Roon.exe and RAATServer.exe to your Windows Firewall and to any other firewalls you may have on the machine. You can use these instructions to check the Windows Firewall and the Roon.exe and RAATServer. exe can be found by navigating to the Database Location/Application folder path.

Can you please let me know if the above instructions help resolve the issue?

(Translated by Google)

Hallo @Valentin_Bader,

Vielen Dank, dass Sie uns hier kontaktiert haben. Ich kann Ihnen bei diesem Problem behilflich sein. Da dieses Verhalten anscheinend nur auf Ihrer Windows Roon-Fernbedienung auftritt, würde ich vermuten, dass eine Firewall die Verbindung von Roon zum ELAC blockiert.

Sie müssen Firewall-Ausnahmen für Roon.exe und RAATServer.exe für Ihre Windows-Firewall und für alle anderen Firewalls festlegen, die möglicherweise auf dem Computer installiert sind. Sie können diese Anweisungen verwenden, um die Windows-Firewall und zu überprüfen die Roon.exe und RAATServer. Sie finden exe, indem Sie zum Ordnerpfad Datenbankspeicherort / Application navigieren.

Können Sie mir bitte mitteilen, ob die obigen Anweisungen zur Behebung des Problems beitragen?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.