FS: Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC/Pre-amp/Headphone amp

Precision balanced 24/192 fully differential DAC with professional balanced outputs. I have had this piece since June 2015. It is like new. I have only good things to say about it, it is exactly what I needed to get into computer audio with Roon, ripped cd’s, and high resolution downloads. The headphone amp and the analog input were great bonuses.

Original packaging including cloth bag, spare fuse, power cord, remote, batteries, manual. I used it with an Uptone Regen usb reclocker which I will sell separately. $350 shipped in the US. About 3 1/2 years warranty remaining. Please ask if you have questions.

I am interested If you agree at $310 through Paypal to ship at Dayton, OH,

How about $325 shipped? If you need info or pictures, let me know.

Hi,
Is it still available? If available I agree with $325. Please reply.

regards
Saikat

Good morning. I do still have it. If you can PM me or email, we will work out the details. Thanks…

Wish I would have seen this. Just bought a new one last week. A Nice DAC. What are you upgrading to?

I got a good deal on an Audio Alchemy DDP-1 with the PS-5 psu. I like it a lot but the DC-1 is a really nice little unit with a lot of functionality. Hope you enjoy yours!

Hi Chris,

My email- srisaikat@gmail.com. Give me your email id or mail me please. I need to know few things.

Regards
Saikat

This piece has been sold. Hope the new user likes it!