Endpoints no longer connect to Roon Core

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

MacBook Pro 2015

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

EERO Mesh Networking WiFi System

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Chromecast Audio, Dragonfly Red, Chord Mojo, HugoTT

Description Of Issue

MacBook Air that I have been using as the Core does connect to Roon and function. However, all the endpoints have dropped off and are no longer visible to it.

Also, when I try to switch the Core from the MacBook Air to my MacBook Pro, initially I couldnt unauthorize the MacBook Air. Now, I cant even login and I get the message that you see below; “Are you online?”, which I certainly am.

This just began a couple of hours ago. Please help!

Endpoints are now back and I have no idea why or how. I didnt do anything on my network!?!?

However, I am still not able to switch from MacBook Air as a Core to MacBook Pro, by un-authorizing.

Hi @Ali_Shafai,

This error typically means that there is something preventing your machine from properly communicating with our servers. We’ve often found that it is caused by firewall or antivirus blocking the connection. Can you try disabling those temporarily on the affected machine and let us know if there is any change?

Thanks!

Ah OK! I won’t be able to do that because it is a work issues machine.

Let’s close this out!

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.