Enhance the Recent Activity view

It’s in history.

What’s happening is this. While the track is playing, I pick the album and do add to library. The prior version had a row of recent library additions that would show the add. The Recent Activity View replaced Recent Additions. Can’t we have them both?

You do: there are two tabs for recent activity:

• Played
  • Added

If you’re not seeing these tabs, it’s usually a sign that your Roon Remote has not been updated to build 571.

Didn’t realize those were clickable. Doh. Primary controller is iPad app.

Playing a playlist completely clutters the Recent Activity screen with showing all the album covers of all the tracks played from the playlist.
If you click on such a cover it will open the album and have the payed track highlighted.

I would like to see only the playlist in the Recent Activity.
And if I then click on that playlist it will open the Playlist and have a played songs highlighted.

Yes this behaviour absolutely makes no sense to me. Also does not give me any ability to see what playlists I have played recently.

I might be confused, but, when I play a playlist, the action of playing the playlist is what is presented on Recent Activity, not the individual tracks. Like so

I’m sorry, if I’ve misunderstood your comment.

This is what I would expect. Does this only work for local playlists though? Because I played a Roon playlist and it did not appear in my recent activity feed as a Playlist.

It seems to work that way.