Error checking for update - Windows Roon Bridge

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ROCK / B571

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

All Wired

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Various devices

Description Of Issue

Error checking availability of update for Roon Bridge on a Windows machine, see bottom of screenshot. No error message on Linux machines (DietPI in this case).

I would perhaps check there are no firewalls on while you troubleshoot this

No firewall except for basic Windows Defender. I had no issue until recently.

A post was split to a new topic: Error checking for update - Windows Roon Bridge #2

A post was merged into an existing topic: Error checking for update - Windows Roon Bridge #2

NB: the issue is not related to version 2004, I haven’t updated yet…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Error checking for update - Windows Roon Bridge #2

Hello @alec_eiffel, and thanks for your report! Version 172 should be the latest update for Roon Bridge but I’d like to get a report to our team for this false update message. I’m going to enable diagnostics so I can create that report now.

Hey again @alec_eiffel, would you be able to elaborate on your network setup so I can submit the ticket? Thanks!

Nothing fancy:

• Roon Bridge on W10.
  • Modem/Router/DHCP Server : Freebox Revolution
  • Fixed IP set in Router
  • Switch: Cisco Meraki
    All wired, no WiFi.
    Everything works fine except for the update error message reported above

A post was split to a new topic: Error checking for update - Windows Roon Bridge #3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.